Semi-interesting developments since the last update:
- Not going to college this semester, due to a wonderful twist of fate that prevented my financial aid from being processed until after the deadline for registration had passed.
- Despite being in academic purgatory yet again, I made the Dean's List at IUS.
- I'm now employed at an extremely-glamorous five-star restaurant, also known as SUBWAY. Eat fresh, yo.
- My aunt died last Saturday. I miss her.
- On a brighter note, the wedding is only 24 days away.
I've skipped over some random drama and boring events, but that's pretty much it. Now, onto current affairs - I'm scheduled for 53.5 hours of work this week. Overtime city. It'll be worth it when the paycheck comes in, though.
The "Don't Stop Me Now" scene in Shaun of the Dead is pretty much my favorite moment in all of motion picture history. Also, I've determined that I will someday own a Liger as a pet.
And...I'm quickly becoming bored, so that's all for the time being. I'll try to update more often than every few months from now on. Word up.